Upskill Existing IT Staff for Cybersecurity Roles
The Cybersecurity Fast Track Training Programs from LRS offer the tools that will give existing IT professionals the knowledge, skill sets, and confidence to transition into a cyber career in just six months! Students who finish the program will acquire the expertise to perform day-to-day tasks protecting data for an organization and receive a certificate of completion. Attend these programs online, from home or anywhere with internet access, using LRS LIVE virtual technology.
For less than the regular price of the training courses purchased individually, you can train for certification, access official practice exams**, redeem exam vouchers, and receive instructor support for each course taken during the 6-month program window. Now is the time to upskill to the number-one-desired skill set that companies would like their employees to learn!
Which Program Track Should You Take?
To determine which program track is right for you, review these practice questions. Answer 9 or more questions correctly, and you're ready for the Advanced track. If you answer 8 or fewer questions correctly, we suggest enrollment in the Standard track.
Terms of Service
- 6 months from date of first scheduled course, no program extensions
- Access to Official Courses (LIVE) on LRS® Education Services public schedule for one individual
- Courses must be taken in the recommended sequence for each training program
- Official Digital Curriculum, Official Practice Test**, and Certification Exam Vouchers included (online proctored exams scheduled through www.pearsonvue.com)
- Program cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the individual that purchases the program (or it is purchased for)
- Individual must meet the prerequisites for the program prior to enrollment
- Program does not apply to any other discounts
Contact us at GetSmart@LRS.com or the Contact Us form for more information about the Cybersecurity Fast Track Training Programs from LRS.
*Opportunity for certification, student must pass certification exam.
**Practice test not available for NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NCSF) Foundation Training. Exam is hosted through an online unproctored portal.
LRS Education Services reserves the right to reschedule a class at any time. LRS Education Services cannot be held liable for other expenses, such as travel, lodging, or meals.